MISSION STATEMENTFollowing Christ's example, we seek to inspire and equip our community to include and advocate for every age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic status, family structure, and mental or physical ability. We will work to transform systems that disenfranchise, marginalize, and oppress.
Chair: Charlotte Kibak ( )
NEXT MEETING: Saturday, March 14, 9:30 - 11:00 am in the Annex Conference Room.
- Voter Registration event at Woodfield Commons. Tentatively planned for sometime in mid-March.
- The Movie "Boy Erased." We plan to screen and discuss this movie at DUMC in March, 2020.
- The Hate U Give movie screening and discussion (July, 2019)
- Welcome to Damascus lunch for new neighbors at Woodfield Commons (Sept, 2019)
- MLK Day Voter Registration (Jan, 2019)