Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
PIG OUT! Chesapeake Style Dinner & Holiday Bazaar
PROCEEDS BENEFIT LOCAL, COMMUNITY, & WORLD MISSIONS AND MINISTRY
Pig Out! Chesapeake Style Pulled Pork and Oyster Dinner: 12 pm - ???
$18 per person | $10 for children ages 5 - 10 | under 4 eat FREE
Holiday Bazaar: 10 am - 5 pm
- Homemade Crafts and Jewelry
- Bake Sale and Cake Walk
- Vintage Jewelry and Accessories
- Christmas Cards and Books
- Handmade Soaps and Natural Sugar Scrubs
- Vendors including SERVV (Fair Trade), Paparazzi, LuLaRoe, Just Us designs, Pampered Chef, Thirty-One bags, Color Street nails, Scentsy candles, Rodan cosmetics, Norwex green cleaning and personal care products, KEEP Collective and more
Food Contact: Kenny Sue Robertson
Bazaar Contact: Arlene Vlasic
Craft Table Contact: Cathy Heinbaugh -
General: Contact Hazel Strahorn @ 443-553-9848 - reach out to Hazel to be put in contact with organizers!!